Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a week

It's been a while since I last wrote and it's been quite a week. First my mom dropped me off at my grandparents house which is super fun because they have 2 dogs that I play with (well one hates me but the other is like a mom to me). But then she didn't come back for 5 days! I picked her up at the airport and decided to give her licks but not sit in her lap on the way home. I wanted her to know I wasn't cool with her leaving me. To make my point really strong, I did everything I could once back home to be a pest. I pee'd and poo'd in the house, not once but a few times. I went through the trash, I ate ipod headphones, I broke a shoe Deanne loves to wear and I terrorized the house. I think she got the point and will think twice about going away for more than a day again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha - WE do that too, Bear!! It's our job to let mom know when we are NOT happy. You crack us up because you are really good at it! That'll show mommy for leaving you!

    Love,
    Prinnie, Digby and Atka

    ReplyDelete