Thursday, July 1, 2010

I've Discovered...I'm a POMIMO!

I looked in the mirror and discovered I'm a Pomimo, that's an american eskimo pomeranian. Or an Eskipom. My mom looked it up on the internet I look like I might be a mix. My fur is simply not as full and fluffy as american eskimo's and my tail doesn't do the corkscrew. That also might explain my small size, I'm 10 pounds and 4 months old. However, when I grow up maybe I'll change my looks. I got to admit I like my unique fluffy face and masculine body. I'm still a lady killer, the girls go nuts for me, hehe. Guess I might be a "designer dog."

4 comments:

  1. You know what, Bear? You might be right on about being a Pomimo. The "designer dog" theory fits, and is a new, up and coming thing in the eskie world. Whatever you are, you are a knock-out and more precious than anything! We are all so glad you're in our eskie world!!

    Love,
    Prinnie, Digby and Atka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am too! We really look alike! I am 2 years old and weight about 14 lb. I'm too small to be an Eskimo but too big to be a Pom. Look at my blog and tell me what you think. I hope we can be friends!
    hugs,
    Sami Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i do beleive you are right my name is shya and i am also a pomimo today is my birthday and ill be 1 i am 10 pounds and snow white and ya know my tail does cork screw witch makes it rough to chase but i think ill get there one day come see all my pics at designermixes.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROCKY, Rocky is my name. Playful is my game. Fifteen month old pomimo (snow white) Looking for a playmate in a good home. I am not particular, I love kids, cats or other dogs. As long as you have energy!

    ReplyDelete