Saturday, June 5, 2010

Play time and modeling!

Hi everyone. I have a little video to share with you of me doing what I love to do...play! It's about a minute long.



Today I went with my mom to a modeling shoot. I got to be in 
some of the pics but I only felt like looking into the camera for 
maybe a minute.


On another note, I'm totally getting the hang out housebreaking. I 
haven't had an accident in the house for days and get this, Deanne 
let's me sleep next to her on her bed! Life is good :)
licks,
Bear

2 comments:

  1. YAY for you, Bear!!! Not only are you going to be a superstar from your modeling debute, but you're turning in to a big boy now. We are really proud of you!! Please thank mom for taking the video - you are so adorable. We love to watch you!

    xoxoxo
    Prinnie, Digby and Atka

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i checked out your blog and looks like you are all having fun over at your mom's house. Digby's hair cut looks great! As for swimming in pools, that looks fun! I have a water obsession and like to tap dance in my water bowl. My mom made me a little swimming pool type of thing on the porch that I get soaked in. Then, once I'm fully covered in water I find it best to jump right on the couch. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete