Monday, June 7, 2010

I entered Costco!

I got to take a little field trip today to this place called Costco where they have dog food and tons of dog rawhide chew things. I went with Shannon (roommate) and my mom. People stopped to smile and pet me the whole time. My mom first bought me a chew bone that got all over the backseat of her car, so she returned them and brought me inside so I could hand pick which treat I wanted. I went with giant beef rawhides.


Here I am inside a cart hehe. But I was actually carried by Shannon throughout the store.



















1 comment:

  1. How cool are you, Bear, that you got to go to Costco for the first time?? Good job getting mommy to let you pick out your own chewy's too!! Now all you need are a pair of cool-ray sunglasses and you'll be good to go. It's no wonder everyone wanted to pet you - who could resist that cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete